Burnaby Heights’ Neighbourhood Dining Showcase
Get your appetites ready, as you are about to experience the true flavours of the Heights during Crave from August 14 to 23, 2020. Crave the Heights is a special 10-day dining showcase for the Height’s diverse selection of food. Neighbours, visitors, and foodies alike can join the celebration and enjoy full set menus, special appetizer deals, Happy Hour features, delicious desserts, and live music.
This dining showcase is best paired with good company, so be sure to bring your loved ones, family, friends, and colleagues for a special evening of socializing on the Heights.
Come celebrate the diversity of delicious food and friendly restaurant hosts that the Heights has to offer!
2020 Crave Participants
- Chad Thai (4010 Hastings)
- FiorDiLatte Cafe (4233 Hastings)
- Glenburn Soda Fountain (4090 Hastings)
- Green and Oak Malaysian Restaurant (3760 Hastings)
- Noodle Paradise (4217 Hastings)
- Peaked Pies (4114 Hastings)
- Quesada Burritos & Tacos (4297 Hastings)
- Ramen Gaoh (4518 Hastings)
- Socrates in the Heights (4651 Hastings)
- Sopra Sotto Pizzeria (4022 Hastings)
- The Gray Olive Cafeteria (4190 Hastings)
- The Zeus (4624 Hastings)
Are you a merchant?
Click the button down below to view the Crave Merchant Guide and how you can participate in this year’s Crave the Heights.