Lunar New Year
January 31, 2012by HMBIA0 comments
Starting Friday, February 12, 2021, Burnaby Heights will celebrate the Year of the Ox with merchants and shoppers.
Sadly, our annual Lion Dance Ceremony is cancelled this year due to provincial health restrictions. Instead, participating merchants will offer fortune cookies for you to enjoy! (While supplies last.)
Lucky Cookies will be hidden among all the fortune cookies, where up to 30 Burnaby Heights customers will each win a $10 gift certificate to Heights businesses.
Lucky Fortune Cookies will have the following written:
“You won a $10 gift certificate to a Burnaby Heights BIA business“
The cookies can be found at the following merchants:
- Cedar Chirophractic & Physiotheraphy (4181 Hastings)
- The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy (3982 Hastings)
- Shoppers Drug Mart (4303 Hastings)
- Big Dog Little Dog Bakery (4631 Hastings)
- Expert Physio (3970 Hastings)
- Vancity Credit Union (4302 Hastings)
- Pharmasave (4367 Hastings)
- Siam Le Bien Thai Restaurant (4217 Hastings)